Accelerated Learning

£300.00

Traditional education is fatally flawed. It’s locked in the past and only focuses on the learning styles of 20% of students, which is why the other 80% struggle. Not only that it fails to transfer learning into knowledge, creating unacceptable stress and damaging student success. There’s no such thing as a bad student only bad teaching. Empowering students with how to learn overcomes this. The course gives you the tools to maximise learning potential. You can apply it to anything you study, transforming you throughout your life. Giving you the ability to pass any exam and grow your career.

“38% of those taught don’t receive the required understanding”  – Diablo University.

Category:

Description

You will have full access to the entire course for 12 months.
After purchase you will receive your login details within 1 working day via email to the email address you provide at checkout.