Accelerated Learning


Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever
Mahatma Gandhi

Course Overview


Traditional education is fatally flawed. It focuses on the learning styles of just 20% of students, leaving the remaining 80% to flounder and struggle.

Even those small number of students who do respond well to traditional teaching methods often fail to convert their learning into knowledge.

The Accelerated Learning Course overcomes the limitations of traditional teaching methods and unlocks the door to successful study and lifelong learning.

Is Accelerated Learning for You?


More than ever, the modern world requires that you engage in continual learning. Fierce competition in the workplace demands that you be the very best version of yourself. The GENIUS accelerated learning system helps you to achieve your full learning potential in any situation. The course is suitable for:

  • Students at any stage in their education journey who wish to perform better in tests and exams by gaining a true understanding of their topic.
  • People who are studying for postgraduate level professional certification in any area.
  • Teachers and trainers who want to help their students reach their full potential.
  • Coaches and mentors who want to propel their clients and mentees toward success.

Learning Outcomes


On successful completion of the Accelerated Learning Course, you will:

  • Unleash your hidden enthusiasm and self-motivation by banishing the self-limiting beliefs that can hold you back
  • Gain the skills required for lifelong learning by radically improving ability, memory and skills
  • Learn new topics in half the usual time while using your newly-identified preferred learning style
  • Be able to retain 90% of knowledge instead of the average of only 5%
  • Sit exams and tests confidently, typically achieving outstanding results

The Small Print


The Accelerated Learning Course can be undertaken as a standalone course or as one of four courses that lead to master coaching certification.

There are no official entry requirements for the accelerated learning workshops although you should, of course, possess a willingness to learn and the perseverance to complete all sessions.

The course is typically delivered over six evening sessions on a rolling schedule at our coaching academy in Liverpool city centre. We offer a free taster session so you can make sure the course is right for you before making a commitment. Training can also be delivered on-site at your business premises.

Course Content


Become a GENIUS with Accelerated Learning

GROUND:
Dynamically prepare your mind for joyful learning
EMERGE:
Become familiar and delight in the details you are studying
NURTURE:
Engage your preferred learning style and develop the seven intelligences
IMPROVE:
Hone your memory and be thrilled at remembering the facts
UNEARTH:
Show you know using fun games to assess your knowledge
SELF-REFLECTION:
Transfer your learning to the long-term memory with alpha theta meditation

Course Dates



Our Accelerated Learning Course spans six evenings. Below you will find the schedule for our next available course. If you can’t attend one of the sessions, contact us as you may be able to catch up on the next course dates.

  • Monday 10th September
    5pm-9pm

  • Monday 1st October
    5pm-9pm

  • Monday 8th October
    5pm-9pm

  • Monday 15th October
    5pm-9pm

  • Monday 22nd October
    5pm-9pm

  • Monday 29th October
    5pm-9pm

Course Fees


Our Accelerated Learning Course is priced at a very competitive rate of £500. Similar programmes delivered in other areas of the country cost up to £5000! We also offer flexible payment options. You can book onto our course in various ways. Book online by clicking the ‘Add to Cart’ button below. If you wish to spread your payments, you can download our application form and return it to us via the email address on the form.

Book Online

Download an Application

Click Me!

Contact Us